Thursday, March 4, 2010

Aloha Oye!

(425): It was so delicious I was introducing it to people. Guy from my psych class was like "This is my girlfriend, Erica," and I was like, "This is my milkshake, Oreo."


I bet you it was a jack in the box Oreo milkshake.. those things are ridiculously yummy. And kind of deserve to be introduced to society. Speaking of milkshakes I am going to HAWAII for spring break which officially starts in three hours for me!!!
a) milkshakes really have nothing to do with hawaii but I think segues always sound cooler when you say, "Speaking of..." b) I won't be in Hawaii until tomorrow around 230... but I have no more responsibilities on this campus after I finish rehearsal at 330. Thus spring break starts. c) Spring break resolution: when I come back I will take notes in both my bible classes and read the alloted assignments. And pay attention. Mainly those three things.
1) I have to pack for hawaii. what does one pack to go to hawaii? I feel like I'm going to a different country.. which is obviously not the case, but I have this ridiculous packing problem. I always bring too much. ALWAYS. But its not because I purposefully like making my luggage as heavy as possible, no, it is because I LIKE having options when I get to the said destination. And apparently that's exactly what I am not going to have when I go to London. Why do I love clothes so much? And it's even funnier if you see me on a daily basis, because you would never guess I actually dress up.. I look like I belong on some farm in Oklahoma. Jeans and a tshirt everyday. Though sometimes those jeans are brightly colored, but still. My efforts in getting ready are equal to that of a 5 year old. What can I say, I'm a kid at heart. 2) Anyone seen blade runner? I have to write this rhetorical analysis on it and I would greatly appreciate any insight anyone may have on it... especially since I watched about 1/3 of it and was completely lost. Help?!?! 3) One of my lymphnodes is slightly swollen.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always love your blog posts. They make me laugh! See, I'm the opposite when I pack. I think I pack enough and then there's always that one thing I forget to bring - deodarant, socks, etc.

Anyways, I hope your trip is definitely amazing! Don't forget to pack water shoes if you plan on going way out in the ocean.