Friday, April 16, 2010

Lame

(256): I had a dream last night that I had sex with Abe Lincoln. I must stop watching the History Channel before I go to bed.

Speaking of dreams. I had a rather unpleasant one last night. It was incredibly lame and I am so not going to go into on here, but sometimes it makes me wonder about why we have dreams about certain things in the first place. Hmm.. curious.
Well I know I've been a horrible blogger lately.. I haven't even gotten back on here to write about my whole Hawaii vacay and other things since then. I guess I could just bring up the fact that the play is opening on Tuesday next week. Does it feel like we are ready? not really. not because it isn't going good, but more because it is nothing how fantastics was, because it was kind of nazi like.. where as this show has a flow of it's own.. But I am really excited. And I am more than happy that I have been given the chance to expand my acting abilities. I just hope I can make Doc proud, and do well.
I had a London meeting yesterday, and I was so excited. I have to do a project on St. Paul's Cathedral and The Comedy of Errors. I mean woohoo. Those are good topics. And I'm going to be in Europe when I talk about them! but then today happens and the wonderful girls I'm leaving behind were talking about the show that will be going up in the fall while I'm in England.. and I am more than just a little bummed.. Like it seriously has made me incredibly sad. I shouldn't be though, I am going to be in the one place I've dreamed of going to forever now. I think I am just being selfish right now. Lame. Well, this was a depressing post huh? I guess next time I'll just have to be happier. toodles.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Okay, so take this advice from a former Londoner (even if you take no other advice): as much as you're not going to want to, do those two projects before you leave. Ronda and Carl recommended that we do, and I didn't listen to them. I lost valuable sleep and site-seeing time doing those darn projects!

And, you're going to have such a great time there that it will totally make up for the show you're missing at Loma (what show is it, by the way?)