Friday, April 30, 2010

ME (charity) @Glee and my thoughts

checked out Charity @Glee

It's about as simple as that :D but since I am already here I might as well blog about my life...
Because I only have two more weeks of being a junior in College, and then I am a senior. The top of the food chain yet again. Wait before I continue make sure you go vote first.. then come back and finish reading. :) Yeah.. I totally tried out for glee. Checked that off my bucket list. So you went and voted? Okay good..
So I bought this huge chocolate bar yesterday. Like seriously, it's the size of a half sheet of paper. 11 x 4 inches. You think Im joking.. but Im not. I felt the need to buy this chocolate bar yesterday, because I was craving chocolate. and Fresh and Easy has the best chocolate. So now my chocolate cravings have been fed, and I am left with the rest of the gigantic bar. Anyone care to have any? Just hit me up... I'll probably still have it.
So I am in the library right now, and this girl behind me is chewing gum. I have silencing head phones on.. and I can still hear her pop her gum. It's getting beyond annoying. I understand how that lady feels in cell block tango, the one who had the husband who continued to pop the gum? Yes, well I don't have a gun so we're all fine here. But it's totally tempting if I did have one. In the mean time I shall listen to some Glee. It will drown out the popping noise.
One more point I would like to discuss. I was in history again today and.. well he said some things that I would like to share with you. I just find his witty humor so refreshing.. because let's face it.. most GE professors make you want to blow your brains out.. which again.. don't have a gun so I'm currently safe from the urge. Here are two quotes:
"That new Robin Hood movie looks cool. Just remember that when they move in for those medieval kisses neither one of them had ever brushed their teeth. Ever. They were living with tooth decay."
Hahahaha. funny right? Totally gross.. but chuckle worthy.
second quote involves him talking about metaphors... I don't entirely remember the reference, but it's still pretty good out of context.
"Just like when it says God is a Rock, (leans over and whispers) God is not a rock. It's a metaphoric language!"
Again, I thought it was pretty darn hilarious. There was another funny thing he said today, but I have to post a picture with it otherwise those of you who have never been to point loma will not be able to understand it. And it's totally worth the wait. To think I only have three more history classes. It makes me sad :( But anyway, off to do homework? Yes, that sounds like a great plan. :)
PS just for those of you who did not pause your avid reading of my blog to go vote... go vote now... the blog is over.. and you are free to give me a gold star.
PPS apparently you cant vote anymore.. ahahaha. which makes half of my pleading on this blog null and void.. but I thought it was a funny blog so .. I have decided to leave it up there.. funny huh? You can still watch me though I guess.. If you're bored. ;) haha

No comments: