Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 102: You make me feel...

Song of the Day: Teenage Dream... Glee style. Because I know I've picked this song before by that one guy on you tube.. but this one tops even that one. Darren Criss (the guy who plays Harry Potter on A Very Potter Musical) is now on Glee, and is the one singing this song. I seriously can't stop listening to this song... I bought it yesterday, but before then I listened to it on repeat on youtube. I heart youtube is all I got to say. Oh and Darren doesn't know this.. but we are going to get married and have loads of singing babies. Good, glad it's all settled.
Speaking of Glee... I watched the latest episode.. and HOLY COW PIE... seriously that was an epic episode. So awkward in SO many ways, but I absolutely loved it. Seriously.. LOVED it. especially Blaine's (Darren Criss, aka: husband to be) line: well he's not coming out any time soon. BAHAHAH. so awesome. And just Blaine in general.. but that name reminds me of Ducky in Pretty in Pink.. because he says, "Blaine? That's a kitchen appliance... not a Name!!" bahaha. I want to watch that movie again sometime. Sometime soon because I'm going home in a little over a week!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I know my subjects change at the split of a second, but just roll with me here.. All of my classes are ending. Art finished this last Monday... I did a dance for about five minutes out of pure joy. It is over, and I should get a B. If I get anything lower I will be slightly furious because I did B work. Now if I get an B+ that would be even better... but like I said... It's all OVER!!! no more torture!! And then my Shakespeare, Poetry, and Drama class all ended yesterday!!! and finally today in one hour the beginning of my LAST ocp class will commence. that means no more final project papers... no more site reports... no more projects!!! I do have three more papers to write for poetry... but seriously.. that's going to be so simple after the 16, yes I said 16, papers I turned in over the last three days. Not to mention on both Monday and Tuesday night we went out to see a musical.. which were Billy Elliot and Oliver, but that cut out 5 hours into our homework time.. and people ask me why I stay up all night doing homework.. well it's because my professor's are Nazi slave drivers... but on the bright side I saw Billy Elliot and Oliver! Oliver! was better than Billy, but they were both good. I bought the programs like I always do so that made me happy. I also realize on the bus on the way to Oliver last night that that was going to be my last musical I would get to see here in England. It made me so sad for a full second. And then I remembered that I have seen 34 plays/musicals while I've been here. Want to know why I know the exact number? Because I had to make a Timeline of all of them. Yep, for Drama class. I don't think anyone can really understand how happy I am that these classes are ending. Remind me.. if and when I become a teacher.. that handing out busy work should be punishable by death. well maybe not death, but certainly something horrific.
My birthday is in TWO days. count em.. two. And yet.. it doesn't feel like it is. bahaha. Oh well.. Party in the USA when I get back!!! hahah. yes I just quoted a Hannah Montana song. No one listens to her over here.. I can't imagine why.
Well I am off to print out my eight papers (two pages each) and scoot off to class. Oh by the way. Guess who is going to the harry Potter premier tomorrow.. oh right me.. now don't get your panties in a twist... I don't get to actually go in... but I will be waiting outside to see every beautiful human being walk by me on the red carpet. if I get to talk to any of them.. i will either a) pee my pants or b) be incredibly happy. Hopefully it's just the latter. Talk about an amazing birthday present. Anyway.. off to class for real this time. Ciao. :D

1 comment:

MOM said...

JUST HAVE FUN!!!!!!