Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Officially an Adult

Song of the Day: Marry You by Bruno Mars but covered by Glee. Good ole Glee making songs popular. It's pretty much always stuck in my head, so of course I'm going to share it with you all.
Now down to business.. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! haha.. obviously I haven't blogged in ages and in fact I am back in the states! Have been for almost two months... well a month and a half. and that means I haven't had school in forever!!! yes, it's wonderful. But I'm going back in six days. wahhhh. I do have to take Spanish so maybe I'll be blogging in another language soon!!! haha just kidding. like that's going to happen.
So here is a quick life update:
After a fiasco and a half of figuring out how to live off campus, who I'm living with, and where I am living I have officially moved in. Cynthia and I had the help of my parents for a few days, and it helped so much with getting things done and set up... but we still have alot to do... On the bright side the living room is all set up minus decorations!!! We even put together a bookshelf!!! As you can see by the beautiful picture. The apartment is just awesome. I still have so much organizing to do in my room... but for now.. I'm taking it one day and one step at a time. But isn't it just the cutest?? Our colors are black and white with accents in green, yellow, and a burgundy color.. at least for now. We wanted a little more color in our place than just purple and black like we usually do.
I hope people know that they are welcome in here practically anytime. Note I said practically.. which narrows the anytime down a bit. But still... I want visitors. I already have a crepe date with Jill when she comes back for school. And just to answer your unasked question.. Yes I do miss London... but not to the point where I want to be there. I miss it for the people because I was never alone really and I made awesomely great friends over there. I do not miss the work load because that was simply insane, but so worth it. I ended up getting pretty awesome grades in the long run.. so my hard work and complaining was totally worth it. I do miss London itself too. It's weird not seeing a play every week and immersing myself in their culture. I am glad to be back though, and my apartment is right on the ocean... you think I'm lying? One block and i can walk down to the beach and into the water. not that i would do that right now.. wayyyy too cold. which reminds me (dont particularly know how exactly considering it has nothing to do with being cold) I used a laundromat today! It was kind of awesome, and next time I have to do laundry I am bringing a book and just staying in there the whole time and reading. It is an amazing experience. Okay well it is almost 3 am.. and I should probably try to get to bed now.. meh. I'll start my numbers over again when school begins.. like a countdown to summer!! yay.
I am going to try and organize my thoughts better in my blogs.. obviously starting after this one.. because this one is a mess of thoughts. hah. Until Next Time :D

No comments: