Monday, January 24, 2011

So not the drama.

Dear Taylor Swift,
If it is of any interest to you, Romeo and Juliet both kill themselves in the end.
Sincerely, Shakespeare

Dear Dumbledore,
Did you get my text?
Sincerely, Umbridge

Thank you www.dearblankpleaseblank.com I adore Shakespeare and Very Potter Musical references. Seriously laughed out loud. It's a super funny website and I definitely recommend it. On to bigger and better things... the Bachelor. Yes.. I watch it. A quality piece of entertainment let me tell you. But try watching it once and not watch it again. It's pretty much impossible. Soooo that is how I have been spending my Monday night. First two weeks of school are over and I'm still alive and well. pushing through and what not. I don't know what to blog about really.. my life is overrun with Theatre this and Theatre that.. which is completely fine.. but I honestly have nothing else to talk about.. and lets face it I doubt you want to hear all about different power tools I used to create twelve foot flats and all the paint skills I've acquired painting them. So I shall just say that I am thoroughly happy with my living situation. Cynthia rocks. yay. Okay, all done. :D

No comments: