Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Let's catch up: A List (kinda)

Why hello.  I know, I know.  It's been awhile.  Sorry.

Let me get you caught up on my life.

I still work at Bookstar.

Dementor is gone.

Umbridge is not.

And now we have Filch...

And someone else who I have yet to figure out a name for.  We shall see... I'm on the fence. I'm leaning more towards Draco... but the jury is still out.

(Also... if this is any indication as to how work is going... I actually miss Dementor.  Yeah... I said it.  I miss him.  It's that bad)

I still have the best family in the whole world. I miss them often.  And by often I mean all the time.

I'm head over heels for Michael, the boyfriend.  Same one.  Hasn't changed.  He's the best.  His phone is not.  I want to tie it to a brick and toss it in the ocean.

Lauren and I are closer than ever, and I love her with all my little heart.  She has purple hair and kicks so much butt it's ridiculous.

I directed a musical.  Edges.  It was pretty epic I think.  Sorry if you missed it.

I was in a play at Salomon (yes, I graduated... it was as a favor.  I played a man.  I had a mustache and goatee.  It was hot.  kidding.  It was more hilarious than anything).  Less sorry if you missed it.

I'm 24 now.

Speaking of my birthday... I'm going to take the time and space in this post to thank absolutely everyone who helped make this birthday beyond awesome (I'm not literally going to write out every persons name... that would be alot of names).  But this includes all the people who thanked me via facebook, text message, phone calls, etc.  It means the world to me.  I don't care if it was the day of, a few hours before, or a few days later.  I am thankful just the same.  :D

I am still deciding what in the world I want to do with my life.  Yeah... I graduated college.  I won't belittle it.  It's a huge feat and I rocked it.  But, what do I do now?  It's not like I want to work at a bookstore for the rest of my life.  And definitely not here in San Diego where I pay an arm, leg, and part of my soul for rent and gas.  It worked out well... me getting my promotion to full time when I did. And I am beyond grateful.  I would have always wondered 'what if' had I had to move back to Vegas.  Anyway, point is I still don't know what I want to necessarily do with my future but I'm open to suggestions.

I've been able to keep my weight off!  I kind of stopped going to the gym for the last few months so I haven't lost any more weight, but at the very least I'm maintaining it!  Which is something I've never exactly done before.  I'll be starting back up with the gym tomorrow though.  It's on like donkey kong.

Christmas is coming up and I'm super stoked.  I've already decorated the majority of my place.  I need to clean my place so people can come over and see it!!  This should happen sometime this week.  Maybe Thursday... but don't quote me on it. ;)

So... this blog has been rather cheerful I think.  And it shall remain so because I'm not about to bring down the doom and gloom or anything... however, there will be a blog coming up about change, feelings, and whatever 'heavy' topics I deem necessary. hah.  Look out for that one... it'll be tons'o'fun.
But I shall leave you with the reassurance that I'll actually blog more than once every four months.  I'm also starting a new blog with my cousin, Tabitha.  We're going to review all the books we read!  That may not sound that exciting... but I assure you, it'll be awesome.  Here's our introduction: YAY! Click the link.  Do it! Do it and I'll get my first review out by Friday!!! I like this plan.




No comments: