Thursday, July 30, 2009

new post about nothing important

So i have a confession..  
i write fanfiction.  i read fanfiction. it's pretty much an addiction.
i am not entirely proud of it, however it does help me improve my writing.
and there is the little fact that i LOVE it.  but you know, besides that.
if you ever get bored? and wanna read a little Harry Potter spin-off go to www.fanfiction.com username: thebestkindofcharity
yeah i know, it's witty.
or www.quizilla.com 
username: winterfresh18
yeah i know, not as witty.  what can i say? five years ago when i signed up for that account i loved gum.
anyway if you ever do read these stories don't judge me too harshly, its a weakness and i simply can't seem to stop.
but it makes me happy.  and that my friends is what counts.

and furthermore i have just survived my first blackout.  i was kind of petrified, and lit every candle i own, but in the end i am alive and well with the power fully restored.  yeehaw.  so now i can go to sleep.  (i cant sleep by myself in the darkness.. it kind of scares the living crap out of me.. not to mention i have these dolls in my room that i swear are plotting to kill me.  but only in the dark.. hence why i like light.  its a very long and thought out scheme im telling you)  until next time... always keep matches near by.

No comments: