Sunday, November 29, 2009

Complaining about Radishes?

(720): You can't like Harry Potter and Twilight. You have to pick. Vampires and Wizards are mutually exclusive.

I beg to differ 720 area code person. They two entirely different genres. Action/Fantasy and then Romance/Fantasy. Completely different. And thus with my point proven I like both. And will not choose between the two. Though just between you and me, Harry Potter is better. :D

Thanksgiving break is over, and I have probably one of the most stressful two weeks in existence coming up. I literally want to run away to a day spa and forget about everything.

First I have One Acts in one week. Not that I think they will go bad.. but I have to find my bloody props!!! And I need to sit down and configure everything I haven't so far, which is alot. And if this was the main thing I could spend my time on I would be a lot less worried.
But no, I have rehearsals for the Fantasticks every day during the week, which I love but it is just overly time consuming when I need to actually be doing HOMEWORK. which brings me to creative writing: I HATE THIS CLASS WITH MORE PASSION AND FERVOR THEN I HAVE IN A VERY VERY VERY LONG LONG LONG TIME. I have to make a freaking book!! of things I have written. Let's face it, I haven't had time to write. And when I do write they always go unfinished. I want to make a book of unfinished stories. lol. You think that would be okay? I think it would be a cool little twist on the book.

And in all honesty all these things I mentioned above are things I live for! writing and acting and directing!! hell ya! but I feel like the time constraint is really sending me for a loop. Not to mention I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND MY KEYS!!! I cant get into my bloody dorm or room, and thus have to wait until a roommate is back which lets face it Cynthia is just as busy as I am. And Vanessa only goes back to the room when she is like done for the day. So I can't even go to my room to detox or do homework because I have to pay $5 to get let back in every single time (unless I wait for roommates as said previously)!!! because PLNU doesn't take enough of my money you know?

Okay one more thing to complain about then I am done and will think happy thoughts: Nevermind I don't have time. nor do I think I should talk about it here because I think it would offend some people. and by some people I mean one person, but like I said I don't have time.

At least Christmas is coming up. which means Christmas shopping which would be a lot less hectic if I knew what everyone WANTED!!! (thank you for the few that have told me.)

Anyways, I am off to plant a radish. or two.

No comments: