Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Say, is your tardy master now at hand?

432): So why didn't Edward and the Cullens just kill Hitler?

The fact New Moon comes out in 9 days makes me happy.
The fact I have to memorize a shakespeare scene makes me less happy.
However today is my last day of being twenty, I hardly think that either one of those things are going to matter tomorrow. (well the New Moon release might, but not until later in the day when I am driving by myself for two hours and just happen to start thinking about it)
Yes, I am turning 21 tomorrow. The countdown is almost over. And I am kind of sad.. I don't have an exciting birthday to look forward to until 25.. when my insurance goes down and I can rent a car.. and I am quarter of a century old.. really exciting things no doubt.. but in comparison to tomorrow? Not so much. So this is like an epic birthday.. and yet it all feels surreal. Maybe it will feel more real at DISNEYLAND!!! with my free disney money and birthday button!!! yes.. be jealous of the birthday button.

So for the next four hours I am going to bask in my naivete (^_^) and go to rehearsal, do some homework, vent on here a little about how a guy in my creative writing class is a douche, memorize my shakespeare scene, and do my laundry (which I planned to do earlier but alas, failed miserably)

Dear Robert (guy in my creative writing class),
I understand that you think you are cool with your blonde spiky hair and brown noser attitude. But understand that in reality you are a douche bag. When you talk down and laugh at your peers you merit a douche bag button. Stop thinking your God's gift to writing and do us all a favor and come down with Mono. And no I am not going to make you a douche bag button.. it will be invisible. Oh and it is my birthday tomorrow, which means I can punch you. Just a forewarning. Have a lovely day. :)

So yes, I vented and now I am off to rehearsal. Which, I hope I am doing okay in.. I feel like Ronda gives everyone else a lot of direction but a limited amount to me. Maybe I am just being paranoid, but I want to do well here, and I don't know if I am really doing that.. time will tell.