Friday, August 31, 2012

Shut the front door.

Today is one of those days I wish I could cuss openly on this blog of mine. I don't because the majority of my friends and family have issues with cursing. It's vulgar, unladylike, rude, distasteful blah blah blah etc etc etc. but sometimes there are literally no other words to explain the mounting frustrations and unending emotions I'm being plagued with. I don't want to aim it at anyone... And it's not even for anyone in particular (that's kind of a lie... Kind of).... It's just that cathartic feeling of typing a taboo word in all caps for everyone to see ... It's that same desire as getting into my car... Rolling down the windows and speeding down the highway as fast as I dare. And technically that's wayyy more reckless than a stupid word... But whatever. I get it, and I respect my family and friends enough not to do it. But boy do I want to.
Also, I appreciate your patience on days like these where I may or may not rip your head off while simultaneously sobbing and laughing...
AND I need a hug
AND something to get my mind off work... Something I've been wanting to do for a very long time. Here's hoping.

No comments: