Monday, December 31, 2012

Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.

Thanks Charlie Brown.

So. As it turns out I have one more hour before the new year.  One more hour until 2013.
Crazy stuff.

I would recap 2012, but let's be honest, I already blogged about most of it.  So all in all it was full of some amazing memories that I will never forget, and some that I will.  Hah.  I will say this: so far it's been one of my favorite years of all time.

Now 2013... let's briefly discuss.

New year's resolutions?  Heck yes.  Some are serious, others are fun.

1) Look good in a two piece swim-suit by summer.
          I'm going to loathe crunches and sit-ups on every level.  Can't wait.

2) Work on my relationships/Be a better friend.
          This includes my relationship with God too.  I've been slacking in many departments.  I'm going to do my best to fix them.

3) Perfect the 'Cups' song from Pitch Perfect.
          I will totally be able to sing that song while I do the cup thing at the same time.  It will happen!

4) Be more honest.
          This was one of my resolutions last year.  And I think I got better.  However, I need to take it one step further.  Be me and if other's don't like it they can vamoose.  They'll be missing out anyway.

5) Control my emotions.
          I don't mind feeling as much as I do. It's actually an amazing blessing.  However, I'm sick and tired of people being able to read me like an open book.  It's time to change that.

6) Write more.
          I will finish one of my stories by the end of the year.  I don't know which one... but at least one.

7) Read more.
          This may seem crazy to some of you since I read quite a bit already.  But as a Bookseller I don't read enough.

And as much as I would have loved to make 13... I think 7 is good enough.
I can always add more later of course.

I hope you all have a very happy happy new year.  Wherever you are.

Love, Charity.

No comments: