Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New thing #1 and a (tiny) venting session.

My new thing last week was playing beer pong (though the cups were filled with water. Much less messier that way apparently) at a bar. I know it's nothing life changing but it was fun. And for once I was able to scream really loudly when I made a cup and no one minded because no one could hear me. It was kind of epic. What was also epic was that I successfully blew a ball out of a cup. That may make no sense to those of you who have never played beer pong before... But for the ladies who have you know what I'm talking about. And you know how epic it is. ;)

Now. Today I have been in a weird kind of mood. Not bad. I'm at work, of course, and it's busy. But not busy because people are actually coming in and buying books... No no, people are calling and asking me to find books. Which I'm normally fine with. Honestly. I enjoy talking on the phone. However, when I have a huge project I should be working on and instead I have to look up 6 books that someone is too lazy to look up online or come in and ask for our help personally I get a little disgruntled. Just a little. Enough that every time I answer the phone I want to say, "Thanks for being too lazy to actually visit the store. What do you want?" I don't, obviously, because I'd like to keep my job. And again, usually I don't mind. But after awhile I think it just starts to get annoying.

I just needed to vent really quickly on here. Because now I have two hours to get these projects done... And I'm slightly freaking out about it. So wish me luck!

And if I spelt anything wrong or grammatically screwed up... Forgive me..........Im on my phone. Thanks. Ciao.

No comments: