Friday, July 12, 2013

Still alive!

It was brought to my attention that I haven't updated this in almost three months.... My bad... This is kind of how my diary days were. I'd swear I'd write every day... Then I would forget to write... And when I started up again I would spend half the time apologizing to myself for not updating and then the other half getting my diary updated.  By the end I wouldn't even want to talk about why I picked up the diary and started writing in the first place.  It was a vicious cycle I tell you. And it doesnt look like I've changed much.  Except now I blog.  So I am very sorry for neglecting to update everyone about my oh-so-interesting life. That was the apology, in a way, and here comes a very brief catch up with my life:

Michael graduated PLNU! Yay!!!!
Went to Cancun!!!! Yay!
Brother turned 21!! Yay!!!!
Moved into a new place!!! Yay!!
Still work at Bookstar! Yay? 

I've been trying to lose weight... And I wish I could update you with some dramatic decrease but unfortunately that won't be happening. It's a super slow process and I'm kind of annoyed with my body at this point... But Michael has been working out with me and he's doing great!!! So yay for the awesome boyfriend! That's not sarcasm. I'm super proud!
I'm mildly working on writing. Mildly. I wish I would write more. Like story wise I mean.  I've been awful in that aspect of writing too. I don't know what's wrong with me!!! Wahhhhh!!!! Okay... Dialing back the dramatics.
There's not much more to update you on... Besides that the movie Epic was anything but, and you should go see Monsters University. You're welcome in advance. ;)

Okay guys... Peace out.
Maybe I'll write more. 
Probably not.
But maybe!!!!! Yay!




No comments: