Thursday, February 11, 2010

YAY!

I cant dye my hair... unless Doc approves because I was cast in the Runner Stumbles... Yes, you read correctly... I was cast!!! and just like I said... I am completely and utterly shocked. Stoked, but shocked. And I am so happy because if I hadn't gotten in this show I would never have been able to be in another Doc directed show (because I will be in England next semester when his show goes up, and then I graduate). Now my mom can rest easy because there is no possible way I can get my nose pierced. My thoughts are too jumbled to really write a comprehensible blog.. so I will stop now. :D

PS I just spoke up in Bible class (probably the first time I opened my mouth in this class. hah). I told everyone about Tamar's story. I pretty much rocked it!! Point for me.




No comments: