Sunday, November 27, 2011

life of a bookseller

Im at work right now; yes, right this moment. No i am not shirking my responsibilities... ive just been assigned to nook duty... which means im physically chained to the nook table. I cant leave. So i get to play while i wait for customers to show interest in this awesome device. Do you want to know why the nook tablet is so awesome? Of course you do! First of all i own one... which proves its amazingness, but in case that doesnt quell your doubts here are some other reasons you should put it on your Christmas list: fastest tablet on the market, 16 gig memory with an SD card slot to increase memory, built in microphone, bn.com has over a gazillion books to choose from (not officially a gazillion... but wayyy more than amazon), and we have wicked cool nook covers. Mine is black with silver signatures of famous authors including Jane Austen, William Shakespeare, and Edgar Allen Poe. It rocks my socks... and everyone elses socks as well. Well that's the end of my sales pitch for now.
In other news im supposed to be half memorized for Eleemosynary by the end of this week... guess who is no where close... but no worries... ill just have to eat sleep and live by my script. Maybe ill type out my lines on my nook! Haha i couldnt help but throw that in there. If at any time you want to hang out expect me to ask you to help me run lines... and as my friend you should be happy and joyful that i am including you in such a huge part of my life. :) well, im going to sell nooks and books now... have a great day!
Ps were still having a HUGE sale here at bookstar... 50% a handful of books! I bought four yesterday and only paid 28 bucks... great for gifts.. for your friends and yourself!!! :D
Bookseller for the win!

No comments: