Saturday, May 12, 2012

Graduation vacation: entry #1

And so it begins. I may or may not have procrastinated packing for this trip until the last hour but hey! It's all done and here I am at the airport... Waiting to board a plane that I get to sleep on for 5 hours. I might read a little bit... And listen to some music... But hopefully I'll primarily sleep. I think I got about three hours of sleep last night? Haha. So yes, definitely sleep.
I'm really excited to get to spend two weeks with my family. I feel like I'm back in highschool again... It's odd, but in a good way. We'll be celebrating mother's day and my brother's bday while in Florida. So that means every one of us has something to celebrate.
All the celebrations!!!
Welp were going to start boarding now... I get to be in the middle seat! Which usually would bother me... But I get to be in between my mom and brother so it's kind of like I'm being surrounded by pillows! I love them. And theyll keep me warm because let's be honest... I'm absolutely always cold.
And on a completely different note: i hate how awful I am at communicating when it's about something I feel uncomfortable talking about... Usually involving feelings and what not... Verbally at least. On here or in any written form I can eloquently enough present my thoughts in an orderly fashion... I'm not nervous and I'm completely honest. But this doesnt exactly promote healthy relationships... When I try to do this in person? I end up sounding like a baboon who forgets what she's saying half way through... I'm honest enough, but i get super forgetful... Not to mention my sentences trail off into absolute silence... And then that just makes me more embarrassed and awkward and want to bury my head in a hole... I say all this because my friends and family have put up with these little quirks of mine for awhile now ... And I'm always grateful for their patience and love. Just had to word vomit all that out really quickly...
Ps... We're on the plane
Pps... It's not nearly cold enough.. I would like it to be more like a freezer and less like a refrigerator. Just saying. But luckily I have this awesome sweatshirt that will engulf me and keep me super warm. Hooray!!!

No comments: