Thursday, May 31, 2012

Graduation Vacation- Final excerpt


Good song time!
Brokenhearted by Karmin
I first really listened to her on a car ride with Megan DeBoard in March- delayed reaction obviously. So fun though. Just go listen. Maybe while you continue reading. ;)
So, I'm officially back home in San Diego. I did a great job at keeping everyone updated on my vacation. Three whole blogs! Well, now a fourth... Hah. I'm going to summarize the last week in a succinct yet descriptive manner:
HARRY POTTER LAND WAS AMAZING!!!!!! UNIVERSAL STUDIOS WAS SOOO MUCH FUN!!! I LOVE WATER RIDES!!!! BUTTERBEER TASTED FANTASTIC!!! AND ALL MAGICAL!!! Then went to my great Uncle's house... and he had a GOLF CART in his garage... which means I drove around in a GOLF CART FOR A WEEK. We also did some water parks and DisneyQuest (Giant arcade heaven!!! played four-way air hockey... it was intense. and insane... because my mom was still partially blind... so imagine that for a moment why don't you). Then we came home. And I found out I GOT THE PROMOTION AT BOOKSTAR!!!! You are now reading the blog of the new Kid's Lead at Barnes and Nobles in Point Loma!!!! All the responsibilities!!!
So yes, that was the rest of my vacation. Overall it was great and fantastic in spite of the stress that I wasn't exactly prepared for. I love my family and am very thankful for the pause in reality they provided me. I miss them already and wish that there was a way we could be closer to each other.  :/ But alas, for now I will deal with the distance that separates us.
I am now going to add pictures of the vacation.  I used a really cool app called picstitch to throw them together.  The first few will be from Universal Studios and the rest will be from Disney. I'll leave the captions up to you... imagine the possibilities!






Please excuse whatever haphazard shape and format these pictures turned out in... blogger didn't want to work properly. And by properly I mean in a manner I need it to work and do things.  Obviously.  But hopefully the pictures give you a glimpse of how wonderful it all was.  
So, like I said before, here I am back in San Diego... graduated, with a full time job. Crazy right?  I guarantee you had I been asked if I was staying in SD at the start of last school year I would have said No way! With a sad chuckle on the end.  But things change and I'm pleasantly content with such happenings.  Well, more than content. Incredibly happy.  I still miss my family, but that goes without saying.  It's really the only main downside to sticking around here.  That just means I'll have to visit and visa versa.  See? Totally doable.  Alright, I'm going to jet off, but before I go here are five random (and not so random) things I am grateful for:

1) Band-aids- there for you whenever you may decide to wield a knife in a way that a knife probably wasn't made for...
2) Skype/Google Hangout- "You're funny." and I love it. (won't make sense to most of you... that's alright... keep movin' along)
3) Pinky rings- because they're cute
4) Pointless- I'm still obsessed. #notmyfault
5) Golf carts- self-explanatory



No comments: