Sunday, November 16, 2014

I love accidentally erasing all the content off my phone. #sarcasm #help

So... First and foremost I want to thank every single one of you who wished me a very happy birthday.  It was incredibly sweet of you and I am so very grateful.  I had a wonderful birthday.  I got to go to a wine & cheese tasting in Napa with my family.  That includes the soon to be family and my Mom and Dad!  They both surprised me and just showed up in my room one morning.  I had no idea.  And this is the video they took of me (enjoy.... lol):


Obviously.... I had no idea this was going to happen.  I also had no idea I react so quickly upon someone opening my bedroom door.  I was practically ninja status.

Point is I loved every minute of my birthday week.  I would have LOVED to show you more pictures of the excellent adventure but I deleted all of my pictures off of my phone. AND ALL OF MY CONTACTS.  Again.

So even though this blog is a HUGE thank you to everyone... it is also a plea to text/call me in order to give me your contact info once more.  I cannot believe I deleted everything, but I did. And it sucks.  But hopefully you will all get ahold of me and I can add you to my phone! Yay!


No comments: