Thursday, April 16, 2009

a day Full of... stuff

sometimes i just want to cuss. very loudly. and somewhere very public.

  • my first test of the entire semester, and i will be lucky to have passed
  • my class schedule has changed at least nine times. on the bright side i think it will only change one more time. fingers crossed.
  • my living situation for next year is still in the shit hole. F-you point loma
  • for the next three weeks i am living on a very very tight budget
  • all i want to do is eat (and eat and eat).
  • one of my best friends and i had an hour and half conversation... of small talk (i.e. how was Easter? How is work? How is blah blah blah). oh, and awkward times of silence.


And then this stupid blog!!!! All I want to do is find my friends blogs, and follow them. I finally gave up trying to figure out how to do so after 45 minutes of furious searching and clicking on every link available on blogger.com
....
But thank you Spring Awakening for helping me calm down. I haven't listened to the soundtrack in quite a long time, and it was way overdue.
and after I get off work tonight, it is officially the weekend for me.
I get to make t-shirts with Cynthia tomorrow!!
I will write more on my stories this weekend! I will finish the book I am currently reading!!

I am going to be just fine.


No comments: