Tuesday, April 16, 2013

a, b, c... placeholder

a) I had an absolutely awesome one-year anniversary with Michael yesterday.  There are not enough adverbs and adjectives to effectively describe my time spent with him.  
b) He's my favorite.  I adore his personality.  His quirks.  His creativity.  His uniqueness.  His kisses.  His love for helping others.  His addiction to chocolate and coffee.  His family.  His desire to improve things.  His ability to see potential.  His thoughts.  His venting sessions.  His hugs.  His sarcasm.  His voice.  To put it simply... I just adore all of him.  
c) I really need to work on using my words... I'm a college graduate with a decent vocabulary.  I need to be able to say what I'm thinking without second guessing/over analyzing/fearing/or just anything-ing. I can write just fine.  But I need to say what I'm thinking and feeling.  I'm only making it harder on myself by not doing so.  
d) This is incredibly random but the UT (Union Tribune) has a horoscope section.  And I used to read it just for fun because randomly they'd say things that would just make me smile or laugh.  It was like reading random inspirational quotes.  But about three months or so ago they changed horoscope writers.  And I am not a fan of this new person.  Not. A. Fan. In. The. Slightest.  I kept reading them in hopes they'd get better... but they're just awful.  Maybe it's how horoscopes are supposed to be which may be why I don't like them.  I mean... this person 'stars' my day.  Like if it's going to be a three star day, or five star day.  I mean excuse you.  I can have a five star day every day thank you very much.  So yeah.  It bums me out that they're boring and awful now.
e) This blog isn't really the blog I was going to write... hence why it's titled 'placeholder'  In fact I already started another one... it's about how I told Michael I liked him.  I'm writing a small story and everything.  But it's taking longer than I planned and I needed to say before I went to bed that I am beyond blessed to have Michael as both my Best Friend and my Boyfriend.  I thank God for him on a daily basis.  That's for sure.
f) I'll try and get that next blog out soon.  Just for fun at the very least.  Maybe.  It would fall under the 'creative non-fiction' category.  I took a class on it at PLNU even.  So you know it'll be great.  (haha. you don't know that at all.  But I hope it'll be enjoyable)  
g) Have a great day! :D Lots of love. 
h) and here are two pictures for you to enjoy.  The first is during our first semester at PLNU in the fall of 2007-we met in Chorale!  and the second is our most recent picture together back in March 2013, when we were celebrating Michael's birthday.  Just thought you'd get a kick out them.  I love them both.  With all my heart.

No comments: