Monday, September 14, 2009

Dear Procrastination,

(404): i hope kanye doesn't show up to patrick swayze's funeral. " i'll let you get back to your funeral in a minute...but michael jackson had the best death of the year. just sayinnn ".

So I did not see the VMA's last night, but I did get online afterwards to see the highlights.
#1 new moon trailer: OMG seriously? Thank God for redemption, because twilight was not very good, but I have incredibly high hopes for this one. Plus Jacob is amazing. period. I would like to have his babies. and yes I know he is a fictional character, I was just saying.
#2 Kanye West vs Taylor Swift: as my TFLN quote implies... Kanye is a dick.

That's all I really paid attention to. Because I was kind of too captivated by the trailer to notice anything else. I know, I just admitted that, but what can I say? I am stoked. And onto a completely different topic...

School.
ugh.
HW that i ignored all weekend has come back to bite me in the butt. stupid stupid me. At least I get to go to six flags this Friday. And maybe disneyland? but that is still up in the air. Plus yet another birthday dinner. I swear it is a theme for this year. But on the bright side I got to write a little for my story that I have neglected for the past month, so at the very least I am happy about that. Yayness.

No comments: