Friday, September 25, 2009

High School... again.

I am currently sitting in a classroom at my Alma Mater. Faith Lutheran jr/sr high school. and i am soooooo bored. first of all i have no internet. secondly i didnt bring anything to read or do for that matter. thirdly i am exhausted but cant take a nap because the floor is ridiculously hard. and fourthly i would like to punch some of these kids, particularly the loud obnoxious girl in the front, in the face. luckily i have my phone. though it is times like these i wish i had an iphone. hmph.
I am here because my mom substitutes and she didnt want to go alone. or more accurately put, she didnt want me to be alone at home. but either way i am here and afterwards i get to go and see Fame!!!! which by the way get this. the person my mom is substituting for (a geometry teacher) puts a cd into the computer connects it to a projector and the students are taught by a power point slide the school provided. the teacher doesnt even teach??? what the hell?? and i want to get into this line of work? the day theater is taught by a power point is the day i move to canada.
and to top it all off my throat is still killing me. it feels like a swallowed a cactus. whole. but i am home in vegas and get to chill with my mom, so all in all i am happy. and i am away from people that continue to frustrate me on a daily basis.. so actually that makes me really happy! haha. if i continue to stay bored and i fail to find anything to do.. ill probably post another blog soon.. and i have no idea what itll be about.. maybe ill give you my opinion on some political scandal. okay thats a lie.. i would never do that. lol.

No comments: