Wednesday, September 2, 2009

my apology

First things first: If I offended anyone in my blog where I kind of blew up at the world (two blogs previous), I am sorry.  Whether it was because of the language I used (which has now been edited out) or because you attend point loma yourself and actually adore it (of course there could be other reasons too).  I just want to apologize.  

I want Monday to be like water under a bridge, long gone and never thought about again.  Except maybe in a case where I get rejected again, so that way I keep my temper next time.  And I don't hate point loma, I just want to punch it in the face sometimes.  Okay, a lot of times.  But the only thing I have control of is my own thoughts and actions.  Thus I am going to be just fine.  I will pick myself up and keep trying out.  Of course next time I won't spend all summer listening to the soundtrack of a musical I am trying out for.. not that it is a bad musical, but it just makes it harder to not be resentful now when I hear the songs.  Which makes me sad, because I liked those songs.  

And on a completely different subject I would just like to point out that my mom is the coolest and best mom in the entire universe.  And while we're on the subject of family, don't take them for granted.  Those Grandparents that annoy you about your grades or maybe your weight or your friends etc. will not be around forever.  Appreciate and love them while you can.  I don't want to ever regret not making time for them or any other family member.  So email them, or maybe give them a call, because you have no idea what the future has in store.  (and that goes for friends too!)


1 comment:

mom said...

I have the most amazing daughter in the world! I am so blessed and thank God for you everyday! Your heart is full of love and you fully live 1 Corinthians chapter 13! Faith, Hope and Love (Charity) but the greates of these is Charity!