Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Taking deep breaths

(248): do you know mcdonalds refuses to give out large cups of water now? you have to buy a bottle or they give you a small cup. No exceptions.
(1-248): RUDE.
(248): I said FINE, then I'd like 7 small waters and 2 of those nifty carrying cases to carry about my h2o.
(1-248): outsmarted mickey deeeees

Okay so I will admit I kind of lost my temper last night. Not that I didn't mean most of it. I sure as hell am not happy here or anything. But certain people make it worth while. And the whole London thing looks like it might work out. So a tiny bit less angry today. Still angry though. and frustrated. But whatever, I just need to get over it. Be an adult about it. Obviously it isn't going to be as good without me. and I can guarantee that, I would have been fantastic. So their loss. Not mine. And now I get to be an assistant to the stage manager for Waiting for Godot. Which will get me practicum hours which is what I need to go to London. So maybe it was God's way of saying focus on school so you can go to London you twit. Because thinking I suck is so not fun. But i can still be angry. which I am. But at least I can focus on London. Maybe watch some Harry Potter to get me ready. :D

And because of London I am going to be directing my own One Act this year. And I will admit I am excited for such experience considering I don't get any other kind. coughactingcough. So I have to find my one act. Borders here I come. Actually Barnes and Noble is closer... but you know what I mean. AND there is a new book out that I want to read. Blood Promise. Fourth book in one of the series I am hooked on. I think that will help my mood. Unless of course she kills the main guy, I dont think that would help my mood much. We shall see.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you plans to give you hope and a good future.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GREAT POST!!! lol

Love the TFLN selection. Glad you get some practicum hours. Perfect scripture.