Friday, June 8, 2012

Confession: I have a Journal obsession...

I may have a tiny problem. I love writing... As if you couldn't tell. That's not my problem. My obsession with journals might be. I'm sure I own at least fifteen... If not more if I'm being completely honest- they're all different and I love each one- And if they were all full of my charming witticisms and anecdotes then there wouldn't be a problem at all... However, I have never completed a single one. I've started about five... And the rest are just plain ole empty. Now, I do have one journal that I've made a huge dent in and I'm proud. But I may or may not be buying two more today... Wait! Before you judge me too harshly... Let me explain. These two journals are super cool and hilarious!!! And I haven't even written in them yet! Also, I always buy journals knowing that some day (even if it's thirty some years from now) I will get to writing in it- it's a fail proof plan. And I never pay full price... It's employee appreciation week at my work and I get an extra percentage off because of this... Which means super savings!!!! So with all that said- I accept the fact I may have an issue- but I'm still buying the journals.

No comments: