Monday, October 12, 2009

Auditions!!!

(268): she thought Don Quixote was a type of tequila.

I think I might tell my Lit professor this quote; he would appreciate it. I know I did. :D
So this past weekend I went to Disneyland, which yes is a regular occurrence, but they had it all decorated for Halloween!!! It was wonderful. Even Space Mountain was redone as Ghost Galaxy. It was trippy. I loved it. And then the Fireworks!!!! I cannot even begin to explain how fantastic they were. Which reminds me.. I have yet to see A Nightmare Before Christmas... I think I should do that this Halloween.
Speaking off all things black and orange, I need help figuring out what I should be. Freshman year I was a hippie (at the last minute mind you) as a Sophomore I was a Tiger (it was pretty awesome) and this year.. All ideas escape me. Help me? Nothing whorish because that is just not me. Nor is it allowed at the Halloween party I am going to. Just the same.. ideas people, ideas!!!
Tomorrow I cast my One-Act. I am totally and completely excited!! Even more excited then when I audition, because I know for sure I have a part. Even if it is as the director. I have to pick out my cold read scenes, copy and then print them. Then the auditions are at 730 tomorrow evening!!! So if you go to point loma you should show up at Salomon Theatre and try out!!! :)
Until then I will be listening to Glee and trying to figure out how to write this ten page paper that is due in three days. Oh and harvesting my sunflowers on farmville. You know you're jealous.

PS I have not written on my stories in who knows how long.. I don't know what is wrong with me.. I wish there was a way to get the creative juices flowing, but alas I know of nothing.
PPS Only 30 Days until my birthday!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have an idea of what you should be...and it involves a shirt and your Twitter username. ;)