Monday, October 5, 2009

bored and pointless

(225): Dude stop singing. Your life is not an episode of glee

(623): listen if there's one thing I'm asking of you tonight is that you buy me a cow for my farmville.
(202): Tell me you're stoned. It's 2:40 am.

Two TFLN quotes. Aren't you lucky? I think they are fantastic.. Well I shall first start with describing my weekend, in no particular order.
I was bored. I did laundry. I made numerous facebook videos expressing my boredom. I cleaned the floor with windex. I went to the library. I watched two children movies (sword in the stone and Fievel Goes West). I went to a video store that had 'Pinocchio in space' for sale. I rented Monsters vs Aliens. I ate candy. I watched a lot of shows on hulu. I bought at least four quesadillas. I was all alone in my room all weekend.
All in all, not exactly productive, but it was relaxing. Sure there was homework I could have done. In fact I had a project due today (don't worry I finished and presented it on time. I thought it went pretty well actually). But anyway that was the last three days.. and now I feel empty.

Seriously, I feel absolutely drained and I have not even done anything!!!!!!! I am so frustrated. If anything I just feel nervous and anxious because I have yet to find out if I was accepted for the London term or not. And then I have not been able to write (for fun) for about a week or two now and it is really getting to me. At the library I got some books, because again I have not read a book for fun since the beginning of school, and I started one and it is funny but my brain will not focus!!!

And then my car is still dirty even though I had totally planned to wash it this weekend. I have a speeding ticket that I SHOULD NEVER HAVE GOTTEN!!! WHO GIVES SPEEDING TICKETS AT FOUR-THIRTY IN THE MORNING??? STUPID VEGAS COPS THAT'S WHO!!!! So yeah I still have to figure that all out. I could go on and on about all the things my brain kept me up for last night (two hours of tossing and turning..) but I wont.. because then I would be whining. And who wants to read a whiny blog? Though I might have already gotten to that point huh? At least it is October, which means next month is November. And then it is my birthday. Yay. :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm excited for your birthday! I think i'm gonna buy my ticket some time this weekend. I have to find some place to stay for Thursday evening.