Sunday, October 25, 2009

I can't seem to be serious.. maybe it's the candy.

(702): So what does a sober person do in Vegas on a Friday night?

And I would have replied to this text with: Play lots of board games. :) I find it quite fulfilling actually, playing board games that is. Hear me out: you get to hang out with people you like, laugh a lot, be crazy, and try to beat them all at the same time. How can you not have fun doing that?? Sure sometimes my family gets a little too competitive and it seems like more of a smack down then a family game night, but in the end I can look back and laugh. Which is really all that matters I think.
So, I watch the show Glee. And I absolutely love it, but it is definitely not for everyone. But I do have a reason for bringing it up besides promoting it, the main girl, Rachel, was the main girl in Spring Awakening when it first opened on Broadway. That means I already have her voice on my Itunes because I have the Spring Awakening soundtrack! Because Spring Awakening is amazing. Musicals in general are amazing, but that is beside the point. Speaking of theatre, I am in the Soloman Theatre right now (Point Loma's theatre) with Lauren and Bryant. Lauren is cleaning and Bryant is playing on her phone. They are going to go far as a couple.. and I am so calling Godmother for all their children. They might not know this yet.. but it's the truth. :D Oh and I will also be a bridesmaid. haha not in that order of course.
Tryouts for The Fantasticks are in a week. I am excited.. Because once Waiting for Godot is over I won't have anything to occupy my mind, and God knows I need to be kept busy otherwise I might go insane, because I think way too much and theatre keeps me from thinking, well about my life at least. And I love theatre, even when it gives me an aneurysm.
:D

PS 18 days until my birthday!! yeehaw.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I knew I heard her voice from somewhere!!! She looked really familiar!!!

and yes...Spring Awakening is awesome. Musicals are awesome. Lauren and Bryant will go far. They *don't know yet that you want to be their children's Godmother. and yes...18 DAYS!!!