Monday, October 19, 2009

Knock knock ... whose there? ... you know ... you know who? ... Exactly! Avada Kedavra!!

Last night, I was at a highschool football game. My friend paid the announcer in the booth fifteen bucks to say, "Ten points for Gryffindor!" every time our team scored. He did. It was the best night ever. MLIA

I miss high school football games. Well the ones that were at my first high school. But not really the second. Because the second was kind of not exciting. and not too many people even went to them. But just the same, I miss high school. Today has not been that great.. in fact I think I am just irritable.. and I feel like I really pissed some people off today too. Really fantastic. And to top it all off I have only eaten doughnut holes today. super healthy right? Now I am at rehearsal, and all these sounds and voices make me want to kick things violently. Or cry. Neither very helpful.

My weekend was pleasant though. Game nights and swimming pools. I have some video excerpts that I will probably place up here eventually, when i find the time to download them to my computer. It really was a fun weekend. And since I have not been able to hang out with my roommates for the longest time it was well overdue.
I also got to hang out with my Grandma. She took me to Mimi's. Funny story about that.. we get there and she rolls down the windows because she wants it to to be cool when we come back out. and then she proceeds to take the keys and place them in the cup holder and puts used tissues over them saying, "We'll just leave the keys here and.." well of course i interrupt her and ask what she is doing. she then explains she is leaving the keys in the car (mind you the windows are still rolled down completely) Thus I grabbed the keys and put them in my purse saying, "We live in southern california Grandma. We do not leave our keys in the car in southern california." It made me laugh. She doesn't drive much. But I love her. Very much.

On a different note, I am at rehearsal as stated previously and there is this one girl named Rebecca who has made me smile a considerable amount more since I began this blog.. by: pointing out that the rock onstage is in fact square.. very very square. lol. and then prancing around in this brown cape type thing quoting lines from Lord of the Rings.. when in reality it is her costume for Waiting for Godot. hahaha.

I am now going to attempt to write more of my fanfiction story that I have not touched in a month. Wish me luck, I hope I can get the imagination station up and running again.. yes, i just referred to my brain as the imagination station. be jealous.


No comments: