Wednesday, October 14, 2009

MLIA

Today, my boyfriend and I decided to go to the movies. we put on our coats and scarves. while waiting outside the theater to buy tickets, a little girl walked up to us, stared at my boyfriend as though she was scared, looked at me in a disgusted way and said "i thought you were better than this!" we were thoroughly confused until we realized I had bushy brown hair and was wearing a scarlet and gold scarf. he has silvery blond hair and had an emerald scarf. I love this little girl, and completely agree. MLIA

Please tell me you understand what this is alluding to.. because it made my day. (I heart Harry Potter references)
I am switching it up, so instead of the normal Text from last night quotes, which are still fabulous, I will also give you a little dose of My Life Is Average.com It is absolutely wonderful.

I don't have alot of time to talk considering I really need to get started on my ten page paper that is due TOMORROW!!!! AGHHHH. But I did cast my show last night, and I am incredibly excited. I think all three actors have some major talent and if they work hard will be able to pull this off!!! with a little help from moi. :D

I am off to lunch and then sewing and then PAPER!!! it shall prove to be the bane of my existence, I just know it.

No comments: