Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 63: Last Day of Freedom

Song of the Day: Shiksa Goddess from The Last Five Years. if you havent seen it well youre missing out. It's a sad musical to be sure, but very very good. and here is a youtube video just in case you were thinking of checking it out. actually thats a lie.. blogger wont let me paste the link here.. because blogger is dumb. meh. It's a good song. just saying.
Now as for my day. I unpacked!!! So I am officially all moved in to my tiny little room at the Highbury Center here in Islington. It didn't even take that long.. only an hour. You have to understand how proud I am of myself.. because I totally would have rather have just continued sleeping. In fact when Jill came back from Church she was shocked that I was up out of bed and dressed.. let alone that I unpacked. I was just surprising everyone today. particularly myself. haha. I wanted to get all of my photos uploaded and edited by tonight, but obviously I didn't get that completed because there are no photos here.. and that's because I got an official count of how many photos I actually took.. 457. And so because of that outlandish number.. well, i just didn't get it all done. But eventually okay? I'm working on it. And it's not like I didn't do stuff today. I had to go to the Globe and watch King Henry IV part 2. It wasn't as good as part 1 but I still enjoyed it. I got to use some of the time to catch up on my journal entries. And now after I am done with this blog I will only have 3 more pages to write!!! and then off to comfortable and loving bed. Did I mention I have school tomorrow? I am so not excited. Like I just had ten days of no school.. and now that I have to start up again.. well it makes me sad. I used to love school, but now I find that I dread it most of the time. Anyway, enough of my complaining. I didn't mention this.. but on my ten day trip I became rather addicted to Antique shopping. I didn't buy the lot or anything, but I did buy two rings. One of which was to replace a ring that I loved, and unfortunately can no longer find (IE its lost.. or someone stole it.. which would not surprise me because it was the best ring ever, but considering my track record i most likely lost it). Its beautiful and I wear it all the time now. The other ring is a bit fancier and I haven't worn it yet, but I will eventually.
Today was Jill's birthday. And although I couldn't go all out because I am poor I tried to make sure it was a definite happy birth day. Which reminds me that mine is shortly approaching. Twenty Two everyone. Scary aye? Well, I am going on about nothing now, and should probably stop before I start boring people to death. I will say this though before I go. I got to talk to so many important people today. People that I love with all my heart. Both friends and family. I just want you all to know that even though we're far apart, I think about you daily and wish you could be here with me. I love you!! and literally cannot wait until I see you again. Until Next Time. :D

No comments: