Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 68: woo upside down is moo

Song of the Day: Peacock by Katy Perry. Not saying it is a wholesome song in any way, but its really catchy and I kind of love it.
So I know that I kind of failed the last two days when it comes to blogging, because well I didn't. Which is kind of a huge deal considering its the first time i've skipped out on blogging this entire semester!! Not that I'm proud of skipping but I went really long!!! It's not like anything big happened the last two days anyway.
I did get to go to Harrods today. You should know what that is but just in case you don't its the biggest department store ever. And its not like JC pennys ... no no.. its like the highest retail stuff around. I felt under dressed just walking in the place. I didn't really get to peruse that much because the person I went with gets a little overwhelmed.. so we left after one floor (there are over 5). But the floor I did get to check out was the Women's clothing and it was wow. well not all of it was wow, but there was an entire section of beautiful gowns.. the kind you see in gossip girl. Or at balls. but I dont know about you, but I don't get to go to alot of balls. It was amazing. I would have looked around more, but like I said... overwhelmed.. and we booked it. Which just means I'll have to go back at a later date to get the full experience.
I got caught up on Vampire Diaries today. and can I just say.. Wow. It has by far become my favorite show. Like Glee is good, and amazing and all that... but it's kind of predictable. But Vampire Diaries??? I'm thrown for a loop in every episode.. and ive read the bloody books!!! But anyway, it's just amazing. I still stand by my belief that the guy playing Stefan should have played Edward Cullen. I don't know what those casting people were doing. In all honesty that had to be drunk.. or high when they chose robert pattison. Crazy.
Well tomorrow I am literally spending all day doing homework. I will allow myself one break to watch one movie.. but that is it. I have to write all my papers and finish (and by finish I mean start and finish) my OCP project. I know I can do it. I mean I memorized my entire script for the Scenefest we will have for intro to theatre at the end of October already. So it's just a matter of mind over matter!!! Yay.
Well I think that's about it for now. I will be off to bed!! which I'm hoping will bring sleep, because I slept over 12 and a half hours today (not consecutively but close to it) and I have a bad feeling I'm going to toss and turn for at least an hour. but we'll see.
Oh and one more thing. If i haven't been able to talk to you over the last few days.. or maybe the last month i'm sorry. I can honestly say you have probably popped up into my mind at least once... but probably more. And I love you!! :D
wait wait.. there's another thing I have to talk about before I go.. I just thought of it.. and I may have mentioned it before but I doubt it. So Aimelle (like me) is a Harry Potter fan.. and she has done alot of reading on the Hogwarts houses and blah blah blah. Well she was sick and tired of all those stupid quizes that tell you what house you belong in (but really its just you picking which answers you think will lead you to the house you want) [and I should have given this paragraph a disclaimer.. if you don't know anything about Harry Potter you will be completely confused. and probably think I am crazy] So she thought up her own was to sort people. She uses a list of questions and scenarios and sorts you by the answers you give her. And I think its a great concept and a really fun discussion. However, she sorted me into Hufflepuff. yes, I said it. Hufflepuff. And I don't think anyone really understands how much I dislike the fact she sorted me into that house. Not because it's a bad house, but because I do Not want to be in it... period. And people keep making disparaging remarks about how I need to accept it and blah blah. Well I'm not going to. Besides I would have been sorted at age 11, and I'm pretty darn sure I wouldn't have been in Hufflepuff then.. so I'm not going to be in Hufflepuff now. Yes, I know that this is all fictional drivel, but it just upset me is all. I tried to come to grips with it.. but I just cant! that's pretty pathetic huh? Oh-well.. You haven't had me vent or ramble on like that in awhile.. I hope you enjoyed it! But I am seriously off to bed now. woooo..... Until Next Time.

No comments: