Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 71: I heart Monty Python quotes

Song of the Day: Papa Don't Preach - the glee version. Gleetastic. I don't know why but it's been in my head the entire day, and I never even heard it play once. But you want to know what I'm excited about? Besides Breakfast tomorrow... Glee on itunes!!! Every Tuesday I get the new Glee song list before anyone at home does and it makes me happy.
So, I skipped another blog entry. But for good reason this time... I spent the entire night working on one of my major projects and writing 5 papers. I finished, and then got about two hours of sleep. yes I know I bring this all upon myself, I'm under no delusion that it's anyone else's fault. and you'd think I'd learn my lesson... but for some reason.. even when I plan every day for a week to get started or do something when it comes down to it I dont do the bulk of whatever it is until the last moment. What is that about???? At least for my scenefest I have already memorized the one scene I am in. Because guess what I just found out today!!! Scenefest.. is Monday the 18th. That's literally one week away. And do you want to know how many rehearsals we have had?? 0. nada. nil. squat. And for once this is not something I have been putting off... if anything I am the one in the group that has continuously gotten on other members. Obviously it has done nothing, because we've still had zero rehearsals... but at the very least if it goes up in smoke I can grade the people who did absolutely nothing.. and i will be giving them an F- Because as a theatre major it is one thing I take pride in over all my other classes. This is something I want to do for the rest of my life.. and when people in my group dont carry their weight... well.. i get a little annoyed. But I guess we'll see what happens.. hahaha. it should be interesting to say the least.
Tomorrow I see Les Mis for the first time.. ever. Apparently it's one of those musicals you have to see before you die.. welp, I'm checking it off my bucket list tomorrow. And I think I'm going to dress up for it too. Not too much or anything because we're not going out to eat before hand... but the again I dont have too many dressy outfits to pick from.. so I guess I'll just decide tomorrow when the time comes. And then on Wednesday I get to see a ballet!! Romeo and Juliet style. So those are some of the exciting things happening this week!
One more thing before I head off to bed. I don't know if it's something in the air or what, but I brought three pairs of jeans here. And two of them have giant, and i do mean giant holes in them now. And the third pair is barely hanging on. But I wear the third pair less because they're bigger on me than I like. But Seriously! These jeans are falling apart.. and when I try to sew them? Yeah that lasts for about a half a day. And then hello the hole is back. Its a very upsetting issue for me, especially since one of the jeans have become my favorite pair. No bueno. Anyway, enough yapping. Off I go.. to sink into my comfy bed! Until Next Time

1 comment:

MOM said...

Sweetie-Go buy yourself some more jeans if those are falling apart! Love you :)