Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 72: On My Own

Song of the Day: On My Own from Les Miserable!!!! Because I saw it for the first time tonight and it was beyond EPIC!!!! I fell in love. Not with anyone in particular, but the entire musical. No wonder people love it so much.. it's absolutely fantastic. And this production obviously did wonders because I am gushing my praises right now!!! I am just so hyped on the amazingness of it all.
I am excited for tomorrow because I only have one class. YAY. That means the rest of the day will be spent editing photos, rehearsing my groups scene for scene fest, and going to a ballet. Which Jill and I are getting all decked out for. I'm doing our make up and she's doing our hair. We shall look fab. I already know how I'm doing her make-up.. so YAY. I mean.. I don't know how it'll turn out but I mean.. I do my make up and it turns out pretty good.. so I think it'll be just great. I wish I had more to talk about, but sadly I just dont. I finished my first facebook picture album from our ten day trip today.. so if you havent checked those out.. feel free to do so now. And then.. well that's about it. Glee is on tonight!!! Of course I don't get to see it until tomorrow.. but the music that I bought.. well it is absolutely wonderful. I love all the songs. And I just know this next episode is going to be great. Better than the last one at least.. because I just didn't like that one that much.. especially the song choices. Oh, and just so I can make you all extremely jealous (or at least the girl readers) we are going to see this new musical titled Birdsong in two weeks.. and the main guy.. he's the same guy who plays Prince Caspian in the Narnia movie series. His name is Ben Barnes, and he is slightly beautiful. So be jealous. bahahaha. Watch.. the one night we go we get an understudy.. mehhhh. But at least I shared that little tid bit with you hehe.
I wish I had more to say... or more to say about something interesting and relevant, but alas I do not. I am going to hop into bed and finish my journal because it is due tomorrow.. wooo.. And sometime soon I need to go out and buy new shampoo, conditioner and body wash because sadly I am almost all out. Darn me taking showers so much. haha. Well, lots of love. Until next time!! :D

No comments: