Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 73: on point

Song of the Day: River Deep, Mountain High by none other than Glee. Well redone by Glee.. originally it was a celine dion song.. but I am pretty sure that Santana and Mercedes did the best job ever. I've been listening to it all day!!!
So I went and saw Romeo & Juliet ballet style. It wasn't too bad. There were a couple of parts I may have dozed off during.. but for the most part I was pretty interested. The best part was I could do my own inner dialogue between the characters because there were no words. bahaha. i win. And then earlier we had rehearsals for our scenefest scene... it actually went well. I mean no one is really off book.. besides me.. and most aimelle.. but it will be okay.. we can do this. I have the entire weekend to perfect my acting and make the production book that is due monday morning. woot. I am also going to be all alone in my room this weekend because Jill is heading off to Paris with her family. I'm slightly jealous.. because I wish I was heading off to Paris.. or really just anywhere over here, with my family. I miss them all so much.
Other than that I don't really remember what I did today. I should have edited photos for facebook but of course I did not. I did memorize mroe of my other scene that's due Monday so that's good right?? oH boy. I just found these movies on Youtube that I may have to watch on my spare.. okay cross that out.. i have no spare time.. just in time eventually.. But theyre BBC movies.. Shakespeare Retold.. they have Much ado, taming of the shrew, midsummer nights dream, and macbeth.. (and in macbeth is James mcavoy!!! AHHHH). So yes.. majorly excited about this right now. But I promised my mom Id head off to bed.. apparently Ill get sick if i continue to stay up this late.. haha. On to yet another day.. :D Until next time.

No comments: