Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 69: Alarm Malfunction

Song of the Day: Jessie's Girl - Glee version. I love Finn. Especially in the Britney Spears episode!!!
I was really excited for breakfast this morning. I went to bed last night thinking only 7 hours until breakfast.. yay. So I set my alarm and was ready for sleep to go rushing by. (you may think this odd.. my overly joyous excitement for breakfast.. but what you dont understand is that every morning I get to wake up to a roll with chocolate creme. it's like a little slice of heaven) So I wake up in the morning, Jill still sound asleep in her bed, thinking that I had woken up before my alarm and was really proud of myself. When do I ever wake up before my alarm?? So I get dressed and find my alarm which doubles as my clock to see what time it was.. and it was 938. breakfast ends at 9. I had somehow after setting my alarm clock forgot to switch it on. So what I thought was waking up before my alarm was actually not. The point to this story is that I missed breakfast and was very upset. Which passed down to my work ethic because instead of jumping right into homework like I had planned.. I jump right into watching Smallville. Which is in its last season.. something I'm not that sad about because at this point I feel like they have just been dragging it on forever.. and I havent had my favorite character for the last four seasons.. Lex.. or the guy who plays Lex was my favorite.. even though he's evil.. I just always wish he could become good. Oh well.. anyway.. today I started on my St. Paul's script.. but I still have so much to do. So tomorrow.. seriously.. nothing but homework.. well breakfast and homework. I can do it. I just need that time constraint in order to really kick it out of me... I'm crazy I know...
Nothing happened today. Boring really.. Maybe tomorrow I'll go out to a coffee shop to do my homework.. I think that's what I will do. Be different than normal. Drink some hot chocolate.. because I don't like Coffee. Good plan aye? I think so. And just to reinforce this concept.. because I know I have mentioned it before.. It is now October 9 and the weather still feels like summer. Maybe the cooler end of summer.. but still hot, humid, and never cold. NEVER. I just want to wear my winter jacket already. And I have this sinking feeling that it'll never get cold. And it doesn't even rain that much either. The last few days have been absolutely beautiful. So just for those people who still think London is a cold, rainy, and dreary place they are very much mistaken. Well, I am off to get some sleep. And tomorrow I am waking up for breakfast for sure! No more stupid alarm mistakes. HaH! Until Next time. :D

No comments: