Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 84: Just because I want another reason not to do homework

Song of the Day: Till I hear you Sing. Sung by Ramin Karimloo in the new Andrew Lloyd Webber musical Love Never Dies. Which is pretty much a sequel to The Phantom of the Opera. I saw it last Wednesday night. It was absolutely epic, and the songs of the day will probably be from the musical for awhile.. at least until I run out of the best songs. But this one.. is definitely one of the best... I literally can't stop listening to the soundtracks. The musical has been getting rather bad reviews over here in London, which is bogus. I mean, don't get me wrong... it's very different. But so amazing! Anyway, if you want to listen to a snippet of this song click on the link, and there you have it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYssEMBrlCM Heaven for your ears.
I apologize for not blogging for over eight days. So many things have happened and I've kind of been way too tired to talk about it all. So I'll do a brief synopsis of my week!
First: Monday I had scenefest. it is completely finished. I passed Intro to Theatre!!! hopefully with an A, but probably with an A-. And if I get anything less you bet your britches I will be having a pretty intense discussion with my professor. Speaking of such things.. Art class makes me want to poke out my eyes with an ice pick. Ugh, I'm still so frustrated I wasn't allowed to just drop the class. Why everything has to be so difficult over here is beyond me. I'm so glad I only have one more month left. I mean don't get me wrong. I'm have a blast, but for every amazing beyond fantastic moment there has been an equally aggravating and potential murderous moment. I could give specifics but then we'd be here for forever. The point is, I miss home. And I'm grateful to be getting back within the next month. Staying up with homework is getting pretty bad too, and that's not good. I was doing so great keeping up with all the pointless busy work assignments and now I'm so over all of them. So I have to work harder to actually just do the papers. Hence finding every potential thing to procrastinate my work. Bad habit really. Anyway.. back on topic. I saw Love Never Dies, like a mentioned above. Just reiterating how amazingly good it was. I really hope they bring it over to Broadway soon. And then this last weekend I went to Dublin, Ireland. It wasn't as neat as Scotland because it was an actual city and well, actual cities don't have much to do besides shopping. But I did get to buy most of my Halloween costume!! Which I will share with you all when I take loads of pictures at our Halloween party this Thursday!! the day before we leave for Wales! which again, have no idea what is in Wales exactly.. but what the hey.. I'm going! So yay.
And here's another thing that annoys me.. the fact I don't have Internet in my room.. so I have to come down to this stupid library and listen to these stupid girls laugh obnoxiously and talk loudly and singing!!.. so i hear them over the music blaring from my headphones.. i would like to politely shove this Internet chord down their throats. I know that sounds violent, but well it is. They're very annoying. obviously I wouldn't do that.. I just get very frustrated. I just want to listen to my Love Never Dies soundtrack.. and they're making it SO DIFFICULT!!!!! ugh. Anyway, tomorrow starts a new week of school.. how exciting.
If you have any questions.. feel free to ask them.. I cant really think of anything else to write. So this will be the end of my rambling and venting. Until Next Time.. :)

No comments: