Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 64: Over it.

Song of the day: silence. it is not a song, but more of an amazing phenomenon that never seems to happen here. I'd really like it.. for people to be quiet and not speak as loudly as humanly possible without yelling. meh.
So first day of school is complete. And I still wish I didn't have to go to school tomorrow. I hope this mood of mine lets up otherwise im going to be rather disappointed for the next two months until i leave. I think I just have to get back into the groove of things I guess. But until then Im bored and over school. and by school i really just mean these classes. But alas I dont think you want me rambling about how much school sucks, so change of subject. Still havent completed editing photos. it's ridiculous. I have no patience for it all at the moment. Tomorrow we go see Warhorse which is being made into a movie and Spielberg is directing it!!! so Ill let you all know if itll be good or not to see in theatres. Other than that I have classes and homework galore.. but relatively nothing to talk about. Maybe I'm just tired. probably so. I did take a nap today.. that was simply wonderful. Well I'm off to skype my mother, and then go to bed. Excited for Glee music tomorrow on Itunes!!! YAY. Until Next Time.

1 comment:

MOM said...

Miss you sweetheart!! Hang in there with the classes. They will be over before you know it. Did you ever drop that Art class? It would have made your life so much easier. Anyway....Love you much