Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bonfires & To-do lists

(559): Psycho is an understatement. U were running around the house screaming IM UNDER THE IMPERIOUS CURSE

I slept in until 1 pm today.  I don't know if I should be proud or appalled.  And I didn't even stay up that late, like 2 am... Then I took approximately three hours getting ready.  Like I said.. proud or appalled.  Cant decide.

Goodwin bonfire tonight. It was pretty fun. (minus the gross bonfire after smell that clings to your body and clothes and hair etc.)  If you live in Goodwin and didn't go you totally missed out.  Never have I ever + smores is probably one of the best ideas ever.   And then getting to hang out with new friends afterwards?? Amazing!!!  Which then led to this gummy bear youtube video.. had me practically rolling on the floor it was soooo funny.  

And then my roommate and I (Cynthia, she's one of the rare people I actually mention here) got into one of our famous talks.  And once again it was practically prophetic.  Okay so that's not the right word, but it sounds cool right? haha.  Seriously though, the talk was absolutely amazing, and I have officially started a Junior year To-do list because of it (she's big on lists and it kind of rubs off on you after awhile).  If I can push through it and do my best to check everything off I will be a better person by the end of this school year, hands down.  And I am so excited.  Say good-bye to bitter angry Charity, because she is so not sticking around.

PS since I start off every one of my blogs with a funny quote from textsfromlastnight I am also going to start ending every one of my blogs with a bible verse.  Which may seem kind of conflicting, but remember I have done none of these things I quote from TFLN, I just think they are funny and I like to share them with you all.  Where as the bible verse is actually something I try to live by.  And tonight I shall end with one of my favorites. enjoy.

Hebrews 12:1 & 2
Therefore since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.  Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith. 

No comments: