Thursday, August 27, 2009

what i do during work

(541): my math teacher staples burger king applications to failed tests

Auditions for Waiting for Godot today!
Do I think I will get in? No. Do I want to get in? Maybe? Would I prefer to get into the musical I love you, You're perfect, Now change? Yes.
>.<
Delimma
On a side note, I had my three hour apparel construction class yesterday. I was so bored. So so so bored. First day of class youd think we'd go over the syllabus and ta-dah we're done. Oh no, she used the full three hours to talk. and talk. I do get to make things in there though, which mind you im totally terrified of a) gouging my fingers with numerous needles and bleeding to death and b) everything I try and make sucking horribly. I think I will enjoy it once we start doing hands on stuff. But until then.. I'm in boredomville.

I have tennis next. Yay for hitting balls around. :D And talking to random guys who come to visit my boss. Apparently I am missing out on the coolest thing since sliced bread. ie the iphone... ahhh now im late for class. $h!t.

No comments: