Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ups & Downs

(989): News Flash: Turtles are cuter than Jesus.
(1-989): Congrats on damning at least 10 generations of your offspring to hell with just one text message. Way to start your morning off right.

2nd day of school had some major ups and downs.
Some ups:
- I heart tennis. That is unless I find out I suck at it, and then it will no longer be in the "ups" category or hearted for that matter
- Rhetorical Theories is interesting, and did not put me to sleep like I had previously thought it would (and I take back my douche bag comment in previous blog.. he's not that bad)
- Creative Writing. We made telephone poems. I am not going to explain what that is. Use your imagination, but I will say it was fantastic.
- My LIT202 professor uses Hannah Montana hand sanatizer

Some downs:
- Rehetorical Theories might be the hardest class I have ever taken. Note the twenty page paper that will be due by the end of the semester.
- A boy in my LIT202 class decided to be incredibly ignorant and I had difficulty keeping myself from throwing one of my books at his head.. I still think I should have.
- I HAVE NO MORE MONEY TO BUY ANY MORE BOOKS!!!! thank you.

Beyond all that I have some homework I need to get started on that way I do not have heap loads to do tomorrow. At least I only have one class tomorrow. I get to learn how to sew!!! Yes, I am getting ready to be the perfect housewife. Don't judge me. I will admit I still need to brush up on my cooking skills though. I'll just practice more, and if I burn down the goodwin kitchen... all in the name of love.

No comments: