Sunday, August 23, 2009

My foot is Numb.

(803): have you facebook stalked him yet?
(1-803): No, I don’t know his last name...
(803): Just google his license plate number


School starts tomorrow.  And I am excited.  Not as excited for the chapel I have to attend, but I'll get over that eventually.  I have officially moved into my room with my two roommates.  And even took a little bike ride this morning.  Vanessa and I had planned to ride down to OB... but that meant coming back up this street called Hill Street.  and it is more like a giant mountain.  So we opted for riding around the point loma streets for 3o minutes.  We are planning on building up our stamina so one day we may conquer Hill Street.  Good plan right? I think so.

I am hoping that I will be able to start writing again soon, because for some reason I haven't been able to dip into my imagination for over a week now.. and it is effecting me :(  I think I may just be stressed.  Worried.  Stuff like that.  Because even though I am excited, I am also incredibly nervous and anxious for this school year.  Try outs for I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change have been moved up a whole week.  And I still don't know what song I am going to use for auditions.  But I guess on the bright side I am now the Communications Director for the MTC (musical theater club).  Yay me. :)  On that note I am going to go shower and experience the rest of this day to the best of my ability.  

PS I dislike my hair less and less every day!

No comments: