Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Packing Update.

(410): can you sing with all the voices of the mountain? can you paint with al the colors of the windddd
(443): wasted?
(410): im pocohantasssss

Today was my first official day of packing.  Every piece of clothing I own is now clean.  They are all in a nice pile on my bed.  A large nice pile.  I also went through every bin I have and emptied them all out.  So now I have four empty bins, and a floor completely covered from what was in the bins.  Thus it looks like my room had wayyy too much to drink and then puked everywhere.. not pleasant.  And at the end of the day.. I have exactly half of a bin packed.  full of my books and gilmore girls series.  Very importante. :D  and lets not forget that my bed is still covered in clothes.. so guess who is sleeping in the TV room on the couch!! MEEEE!!  On a completely different note I watched My Best Friend's Girl and I kind of laughed incredibly hard when the guy shaved off his eyebrows.. it doesnt sound that funny but i assure you.. it was.  

So now my to-do list tomorrow is as follows:
-get up before 10
-take shower
-go to ulta with mom
-convince mom to stop by borders while out
-buy monologue book of some sort
-come home to messy room and make a cleaning plan
-check twitter, email, facebook, quizilla, fanfiction
-fill bins with junk
-check TFLN
-fold all clothes
-dance around to music
-pick clothes
-read a couple of chapters from current book
-pack clothes

Of course this is a tentative list.. but you get the gist of it.  Time for sleep now. :D


No comments: