Monday, August 24, 2009

Dear PLNU, I'm Back.

(713): I decided you couldn't drive after you asked where the time circuits were on your Altima
(832): I wanted to see November 5, 1985

Back to the Future reference anyone? hehe. So I am sitting here at my little desk at work wondering what I should be doing in order be productive.. because honestly I have no clue.. When I have a job all I want to know is what needs to be done and I'll do it, so when I dont know what needs to be done.. I do things like blog and facebook and more importantly read textsfromlastnight.com I guess I could be doing that homework I already got assigned by two teachers even though I have yet to have a single class. Some teachers just suck. Some teachers should move to Siberia and never come back. I feel like I have the latter type this year.

And update on my audition song: I think I am choosing Nothing (from A Chorus Line). Because I already have the music, I already know the music and thus will have less of a chance of forgetting the words. It happens more then I'd like to admit, so I think this song is my best bet. By the way and completely off topic I had a horrible nights sleep last night and then woke up this morning not being able to turn my head to the right without some pretty serious pain. Very frustrating, because I will forget and go to look over my shoulder for whatever reason and bam pain. geesh. And one more thing... I am taking a class called rhetorical theories and models and the teacher sends us this email all excited about his super wonderful class and asks us to think about all the rhetorical models we had over the summer and blah blah blah. Here's a funny little thing about that... I HAVE NO IDEA WTF A RHETORICAL THEORY IS!!!!! Like I think I understand the gist of it.. but to actually have an example of one from my non-productive summer? It's quite laughable. (he was also one of the teachers that gave me hw mind you.. AND forwarned us that most likely we'll be getting a C in his class even if we try our best. Way to make us like you even more.. douche bag.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can totally get an "A" in that class, I did it! He just wants to scare people so that they'll work harder. I didn't work that hard at all, and I still came out with an "A" I think I still have my notes somewhere, if he's using the same book.

Good choice on song. I like that one.

~Megan