Friday, August 28, 2009

Dreams say what?

(847): And God said, "Let there be Twilight," and it was so.
(1-847): I should injure you considerably.

First and foremost... I got callbacks!!!  Sure everyone got them, but that includes me!  So I am excited that I didn't suck :D  I feel like I should read up on Waiting for Godot just so I know kind of what to expect in two hours.  But whatever happens my goal is to have fun and do my best.  

First day having no classes and I have to say it's fantastic.  I can't wait for every Friday!  I love being a theater major.

Now to explain the title of this blog... Two nights in a row now I have had extremely odd dreams with people I know in them (that are not family) and it rarely happens so I think that is why I remember them so vividly.  The night before last it was a funny dream and not too weird so I didn't think anything of it.  But then last night I had another dream with someone I know, and this time it was weird, and could never ever ever happen (not that most of my dreams happen, but still...).  So all I am really saying is that my imagination needs to step it down a notch please, because honestly I do not need certain images in my head, ever.  Maybe it's all the cheese I've been eating.  Could that have an effect on my dream state?  hmm.. curious.  

PS I kind of would like to shoot the PLNU-guest wifi in the face.  If it had a face.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They say that if you had mushrooms for dinner then that could affect or make your dream state more vivid.