Sunday, August 16, 2009

Undecided..

(612): We walked through the hotel lobby in slow-mo taking huge steps because we were astronauts, and astronauts obviously can't be drunk.

So today.. not very great.  I let my friend (who had cut my hair previously and it was totally cute and pretty) "trim" off some more hair in order to make my layers a tad shorter.. well yeah.. a tad is not really the word id use.  chop. yeah that's the word i'd use.  So after crying profusely.. and thinking i looked like a boy/dike.. I start to calm down and realize it will grow back.. and when it does it will look how it did before i let her cut it again.  So now my hair looks like a punk rocker more then anything.. and if i had black hair i'd look like Elvira.  I still am not sure about how I feel about it.. i mean i dont hate it.. but i dont love it.. (it is growing on me tho) and its so different.. well i guess ill post pictures.. so not everyone is shocked.. because i know i was.  still am.  so here are pictures...


 
Hair Down............................................................
 
Hair Up........................................................

So yeah.. there it is.. Let me know what you think.. :D 
On a different note I am leaving home tomorrow.  I'll drive down to see my grandparents and cousin who is flying off to tornado country (she's crazy).  And then Wednesday it's back to college life.. I am so excited!! But at the same time I am freaking out.. This is going to be one crazy year.
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So what I want to know is why you even let her trim it in the first place? You just had it done like a month ago? Does it grow that fast?

Although I don't agree with why you let her trim it, it doesn't look bad. It does have a rocker vibe. I think you should just embrace the "new" you and find an inner confidence and just ROCK it!

I wish you the best down in PLNU and look forward to seeing you (if we get a chance! :P) at NSO!