Friday, August 14, 2009

FailBoat

I dub thee the worst summer ever.. well maybe second worst summer.. but they're so close to being tied it's ridiculous.  I'm not going to go into details here considering most of the crap I am dealing with involves friends and their secrets.  Though one has to involve me and my secret.. which I am totally not sharing (no I am not addicted to drugs or alcohol thank you very much). 

WHY DO I HAVE TO CRY LIKE A LITTLE BABY?? I mean how unattractive is that anyways?  but seriously I feel like an emotional wreck.  And I really just want to get back to school (which btw i got everything on my check list from yesterday done.. except for any and all packing parts.. yeah..) and dive into all my classes and all my extracurriculars and even work.  yes i said it i would like to dive into my JOB!!! who says that?  besides me, just now. It is true though.  And you know what i want the most.. i want to get into the damn musical this semester.  I have been listening to the soundtrack ALL SUMMER.. I know majority of all the songs.  I just want someone to give me a freaking chance to prove myself.. I know I can do it.  I just know I can.  And getting involved with that would help me be able to refocus all my anxiety and stress about all this going down at the moment into something healthy and educational.  Just had to get that out there.

I saw J. I. Joe today.  I think the bad guy was a weeny.  A tiny weeny at that.  Tatum should really shaved that beard thing he was sporting.. not to mention guys in the military aren't aloud to have facial hair in the first place.. (unless it is in the form of a small mustache thing).  And to top it all off my favorite character was the guy who 1) didnt talk the entire movie 2) never even got to see his face (but boy could he fling a sword around like no other.. it was probably the coolest thing in the whole movie)

I am going to go pack now.  I don't care that it is 1 am, I will get my floor clean and my bed cleared off.  Ha-hah!

No comments: