Monday, August 31, 2009

A different red, white, and blue

(315): Instead of having sex, we spent the entire night making pillow forts and having sword fights. I think I'm in love


I want to build forts and have sword fights too!!! I don't think my roommates would like that though. Sad day. :( But on a brighter note I am super excited about today. Because today is the day I figure out if I will be able to go to London with the Theater/Com majors next Fall semester. Yes, you read correctly: LONDON!!!! Like "All Hail the Queen" London!!! The whole idea was shoved onto me yesterday. Not that I am complaining, because as of right now I am ecstatic. I have wanted to study abroad since high school, and I don't know why I gave up on going. So now I have given up on giving up studying abroad. In other words, I really really want to go.
All be it, it will be my senior year, and I will have spent my official last fall semester in college over in Europe but I can't imagine that being very bad in the long run. It even sounds kind of cool. Don't get me wrong I am petrified. Completely scared out of my mind, but I have a longing to do this. I want to do this. So I have a meeting with one of my amazing Theater professors in about fifteen minutes to see if this whole London thing can work out.


Side note: I find out the cast for waiting for godot today, and then if I don't make it (which if i do, I will be shocked) I have tryouts for I love you, you're perfect, now change at 7:40. AHHHHHHH. Busy exciting day ahead of me.

1 John 4:7
Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.


No comments: