Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 31: PoiNtLesS...

Song of the Day: My entire Ipod. Well actually just the playlist: Once again with feeling. Awesome songs in which I listened to all day.
Again.. short blog.. because it is 3 am in the morning here and I just remembered to write this before I pass out on the bed only two feet from where I am sitting. And don't think I'm holding out on you... because I literally just dont have anything interesting to talk about and I dont particularly think writing a list of what I did today would be all that thrilling.. but I guess I could.. so this wouldn't look so darn pathetic... here goes it:
-woke up
-ate breakfast
-helped aimelle present her National Art Gallery presentation where I was a muggle and she was a witch (harry potter themed.. obviously) and we had to travel back in time to get the rites for all the paintings... it was so cool. we used her rainboot as a portkey. And people laughed, so I figured it couldn't have sucked too badly.
-took a nap
-went to intro to theatre... got a rather poopy grade on a quiz.. should have read.. but did not. learned my lesson now didnt I? haha.. that's a lie.. it'll probably depend on the topic. And don't think I didn't read at all.. we were given two chapters.. I just didn't read the one the quiz was on..
-came back home on tube
-talked with Jill for at least an hour and probably more about Harry Potter and Twilight. We didn't compare them or anything.. but if we had Harry Potter OBVIOUSLY would win HANDS DOWN... Like infiniti hands down. But we talked about certain themes.. and then compared the movies to the books.. and what we think theyre going to leave out of the next few movies. It was a good discussion.. especially since Jill is a newly turned fan.. (she just read all the books last year.. I was so proud)
-went to dinner.. it was gross..usually its not gross.. but today it failed
-watched A Midsummer Night's Dream film.. the one with Stanley Tucci and Kevin Kline ... so it was awesome.. but just a time taker upper
-came back to the room where i preceded to write in my journal
-do a tiny bit of homework
-Skype my Grandma and Lauren
-Think about the fact my mom was supposed to Skype me in the evening but never did... booooo.
-write this lovely and superb blog
-go to bed (though this is more of a guess than an actual fact considering I am still awake.)

Well there was my first day of September. I think I left some stuff out.. like the fact I ate a cheese and tomato sandwich. I just cant get over how good they are!!! well anyway.. until Next time!! :D

1 comment:

Meg said...

Sandwich from Bakers Oven? That was my fav one!